Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

YMS Hero Message

This week in Rimu class, we did a video to represent our school HERO values.
The hero values are healthy individuals, enthusiastic learners, responsible citizens, open minded- explorers. We picked responsible citizens and being on time.

Our video shows us (Jacob M Jacob W(me)  and Ian) doing a skit that we made ourselves.
It shows us doing the following things to be a Responsible citizen:
  • Come to class on time
  • Being ready to learn
  • Transition quickly

This was a collaborative blog post by all three of us, so if you see this on another Yaldhurst blog, we did not copy each other.

You can watch the video down below.
I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.