Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Black and white

HELLO EVERYBODY Last week we had to do home learning. And I'm going to do Black and white. I waked up in the morning and there was black and white. Everywhere and I miss the green and blue.Why I miss it because theses colours  make the world bright. My mum would miss gold and yellow. and my dad well miss white and blue the difference is because. They a bright and got tons of light on the colours. Be sure to comment on my blog post and what colour would you miss.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.