Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Manuel 2019!

Hello, Everybody Welcome back to another blog post. We are back to Manuel if you don't know what Manuel is. It is like you go to another school and you can do science woodwork and cooking.  So I'm in 3d printing so I am making a ski mask to cover up my face in winter time.  I have not finish my ski mask yet. But I have to finish it next tuesday because every tuesday. We have to go on a bus and go to lincoln primary school. It is fun going to manuel so I'm going to show you some photos. What we do at manuel but I might not be in the photo. Because I have not finished my ski mask I'm doing at manuel so I hope you enjoy. This blog post please leave a comment on my blog. Oh I forgot oaklands school goes to manuel on the same day.
Waiting for the others to turn up.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.