Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Maths

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post.

Every day we went to see Wendy in the staff room. To do some maths and we were learning about  adding on 20 that we did today. And it was kind of easy for me but it was fun. I got all of them right.

 I think so the group was fun to do because every day we do something fun like Wendy will give us like + on paper so we have to do them and I always ask for harder ones. And Wendy gives us harder work to do.

So I hope you enjoy this blog post if you want to try and guess this maths answer well here it is. 40+50=

So in the comments when you see this you can try and work it out.

Well I hope you enjoy this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.