Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Home Learning!

Hello, Everyone I'm back with another blog post. Every week we have to do home learning what is home learning you ask. Well it is a place where the teachers put some blog activities. For us to do at home. And I'm going to pick deserted Island my 3 things that I would won't is a phone and a tent and toys. Why because it can help me to use my phone and call for help. And the tent is so I can keep warm. and toys so I can play with them so I won't get board on the deserted. What would you bring with you. Please leave a comment on my blog post hope you enjoy this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.