Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Home Learning

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post. Today we are going to do home learning and I am going to do the moon. The  instructions is If you had to go on a journey to the moon which to story characters would you choose to go with you and why? what would you do together? How would the adventure end? I would pick Greg Heffley and Rodrick Heffley why because Greg is funny and he can. Play video games  and Rodrick he can play music and be in a band and I would do is play. Hide and seek on the moon and play loud music. How would I end the adventure I would do is fly around the moon. Hope you enjoy my home learning about the moon. If you have any comments comment on my blog post. And leave a nice comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.