Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

A shadow of blue.

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post. Yesterday we did a long write about a wee video what we did the name of the video was the shadow of blue. I have put the video link in my blog so you can watch it. I will be showing you what I write about so I hope you guys  like my long write if you have any questions. About my long write then here you can write a comment on my blog post so I well bring up the link and you guys can see the video or just read my long write. So you are wording how many words I did I did 336  words on my long write. So be sure to view my blog and hope you guys like this blog post and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.