Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Response!

Hello, everyone last friday We had to make some Art other people make. Music and art I maked art and I will be showing you what I made last friday. And I well show you some photos what the teacher taked. Because we had to sit in silence for 2 min and I think every school has to do it. And we Made  $400 and that is a lot of money and it well. Be going to the people that are hurt in the hospital. So here is my photo of my art hope you guys like this art I made. And be sure to comment on my blog if you see it.
                                     And we are trying to make a love heart out of money.
                                           This is our clase in our bright colors.
                                                    This is my art what I made on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.