Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Real life cyborg hand?

HELLO EVERYBODY!! Welcome back to another blog post. This tuesday mis taylor's husband his name is Richard. he came with a robot hand that is bluetooth  and it can twist all the way round and he was. At some dinner place and he was going to try and hold a candle. But he was holding it to hard and it exploded and the wax went over the table and I was laughing. At that when he said it so I well show you the photos what liam taken on mis spraggs  phone, So hope you enjoy this  please leave a comment on my blog post what I did. At the end we had a handshake with the robot hand and people think he was going to crush their hand. if you want to know what happened to his arm He was cutting some horse hay and he got his top Caught in the machine and he got some of his arm Chopped off. so hope you enjoy this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.