Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Swimming sports O:

Hello everybody, welcome back to another blog post. Last Friday we had our YMS swimming sports.  We had to get into groups for what we wanted to do but I forgot my swimming togs. So I had to watch. There were 4 or 5 groups and you could pick backstroke or freestyle with a board so it was fun watching the people. In the pool I had to grab a board and go on to the end and put the board down. I had to hold it and until the other person swam to the other side of the pool. It was fun. So I will show you some photos and there were like 200 photos and that is a lot of photos. I hope you enjoy my blog post. Look at the amazing day we had to go swimming. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.