Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

2019 learning goals

HELLO EVERYBODY!! Welcome back to 2019

This is me this year.

I'm going to show you my learning goals what we use for maths and reading. So I hope you had a good start at 2019 so I hope you like this blog post if you do can you please leave a comment, On my blog about my learning goals that I do in my working time like writing and reading and stuff.

Hope you guys like this blog post. So enjoy my post. so this is my learning goals what I get from link ed what we use to get our goals from the website. so Byeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.