Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Refugee

Hello, everyone, I am back with another blog have you read the Refugee book because I have we have been working hard in reading. We were working on the questing from the Refuge book it was hard but I got the hang of it I will show you, My Refugee slide so here I will show you it now but first I will show you the picture of the Refugee book.  Hope you guys like this blog post so read the REFUGEE Book or else so here is my Refugee slide Hope you enjoy my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob I really like your refugee work at you made I think you should eat a little bit more stuff into it refugee work but it still is really awesome .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.