Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

math week

Hi everyone my name is Jacob and this week we were  making houses and this is good for you because it is hard but I got some help from a teacher so here is a photo of my work that I have done this week so you can do this do just ask your teacher so the teacher print of the sheets for us and we had to put the walls on but the walls were hard because you got to glue the walls in and the roof is easy because you have to colour it in and cut it and just put it on so yea I forgot to put a door in so I did not do it because then I have to take the walls out so this is my finish house I hope you guys like this comment and say nice comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.