Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Reflection Section

Text title: Drugs 2021 

Text Type:  Influences Of Drugs.  

Text Creator:  Information 

Text purpose: This text purpose is talking about how dangerous the drugs can be if you take them. 

Critical literacy question: What is the text about? The text is about on why people use drugs or don't use drugs. 

Hello everyone, today in Health we have been doing work around drugs and we have been learning about the how dangerous the drugs are in the world so we had to answer a question about why do people do drugs or why they don't take them. The reason people have done the drugs is because they want to get high from the drugs that is the main reason they want to take the drugs in the first place and people don't want to take them because they do not want to get addicted to them. So those are the reasons why people use them or don't take them the drugs that you would take can cause people to be sick or get drunk over them from having meth or any sort of drugs. So I will be showing some of health work that I have been doing in health I hope you will enjoy my blog post. 




1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacob, I really enjoy reading your blog, I also like about how you tell what you have done in your health. This makes me think that in my next blog post I will blog what I have done any of my subject like Science,English etc. Maybe next time give more evedince of the text you wrote and tell us more about the topic in health

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.