Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Reflection Section | Stuff Article

 Text title: New Police unit will target abusive retail customers. 

Text Type: Article 

Text Creator:  Stuff News 

Text purpose:  This text purpose is about the police units will target people that will be abusive retail customer's 

Critical literacy question: Who would be most likely to read  this text and why? 

The people who would be reading this text is the other people that likes to read stuff articles and why would they read it well it is interesting reading one of theses articles on the stuff news. And you can learn what is going on around the world and you can learn good information about this article. 

Hello everyone, in class today we have been doing some reading on stuff articles and I have chosen a article about the police units will target who will be a abusive towards retail customer and the police will try and focus on the safety for the retail staff team. So the retail staff will be able to be safe around abusive retail customers that would come in to the store and be abusive to the customers the retail in NZ losses $1 billion a year from retail offending and there has been a increase of people, in abuse of the staff members by customers that walks in to one of the retail store so that's the article I have been reading about in class. I hope you will enjoy my blog post talking about customers begin abusive towards staff in the retail store. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob, I really like your post about the police targeting abusive retail costumers. I think it is a really good thing to post about. Well done!
    It's amazing how you wrote a nice introduction (but at the end - something to fix). Also, you've written a brief answer to your critical literacy question. Next time, I think you need to add an image to the post relating or about the article, the source you adapted the information from and lastly, one I talked about earlier, the nice introduction you did, but at the beginning of the post. This would enhance the quality of your blog post.
    But overall, it was an amazing post to read. I hope to read another amazing blog post. Bye.

    - Khush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacob, great work this is good news that there will be a new police unit for these hostiles customers and make it safer for these workers to be more safe. It is upsetting that there are increase of more people abusing the staff and also losing $1 billion a year from this. Remember to add full stops in your sentences' great work Jacob, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.