Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Health!

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to show you what we have learnt.  So whare tapa is about like you have to talk in Maori
we had to try and say some words in Maori because it is like what is Taha tinana that is going to be physical! so this is how we know what is

Maori.   This is us-full to understand because? This is good for us to understand Maori because if we don't know it it might be harder for us in schools, how did you Participate  during this lesson. So I participate in this lesson with some of my friends so that is how we participate,  next time I might try and sit next to someone else in a lesson.  What is the current state of your hauora My state is New Zealand so this is what Mario means I hope you well enjoy this blog post bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.