Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

ppe Sgins

Hello, everyone welcome back to another blog post today I'm going to blog about, Our ppe signs we had to draw a ppe sign for metal work So I am going to show you my work. For the past week we have been trying to draw a ppe  sign so the teacher can buy the sign and put it in the work shop. So I hope you guys we enjoy my drawing it was a wee bit hard to draw it but in the picture it was about a Man wearing Face Protection in a work shop because you need to wear safety gear so you dont, hurt your self in the work shop so I am going to show you it.



                                              This is the Drawing what I draw  on goggle drawings.
                                             

                                                 This is my ppe sign what Iv,e draw.


1 comment:

  1. Good information about what you plan to create.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.