Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Art

Hello everyone for the past week we have been taking some picture's for art and we had to, take some  figures and Blu Tack so we can stick the figures on the ground and we had to go around the school and take some good pictures with the small people. And we had to take 15 pictures or one of our best pictures on our phones or Chromebook and then we can take one of the Led lights, and place it behind the people so the light is pointing at them so I will be showing you my pictures what I have taken I hope you will enjoy my blog post bye. 

This picture is the photograph for the second
picture and it, is a man standing on a pole and 
there is ropes next to him. And their is a background
behind the man. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.