Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Pink Shirt Day!

 Hello everyone. For the past week we have been working on our Pink Shirt day slides in class. We had to choose, one of the activates on the slides. Pink Shirt Day is all about Anti Bullying and stand against  the bully and pink shirt day is on the 16/10/2020. So we had to wear all pink or just wear a pink accessories and we have to bring a Gold coin Donation. I have chosen to create an inspiration message, so I had to write a message on a T-Shirt Template on paper. My message was show respect even to people who don't deserve it. An inspirational message means that its a motivational message so I will show you my picture what I did. I hope you will enjoy my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.