Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Fun run!

 Hello everyone, on November,18,2020 we were doing the fun run and on the day we had to wear a white top, or a colored top if we didn't want to get color on us and we had to go to Kyle Park and then we line up in our year groups. We then moved on to the starting line to start the race. There were obstacles we had to go through, such as a water slide you can go through and then there was a bouncy castle.  

 And we had to get in to a pair and go through the bouncy castle after that you will get sprayed with water and get colored thrown  on you, Fun run is supporting the Kids Can and the fundraising money we made goes to the Kids Can. We had to raise up to $10  then we get to chose a prize from the board that is the same price. I enjoyed getting sprayed and colored and the bouncy castle after that we get to go home.


 Give a breakfast, give up a brunch. | KidsCan


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.