Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

What is Child Poverty!

 Hello everyone, today in class we were picking one of our activists on our slide and I have chosen what is Child Poverty and we had to make a DLO about what is child poverty. So poverty is that family's won't have enough money to afford to put there kids in school and not afford anything else that is child poverty, I will be showing you my DLO what I have made and learn other things about child poverty so I hope you guy's will enjoy my blog post about bye. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.