Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Maureen Boardbeck art!

 Hello everyone, for the past couple of weeks we have been crating some art on Photoshop and we had to use our figures and take pictures around the school with the figures after we did that, we had to go on to Photoshop and pick one of our slides I have chosen Maureen Boardbeck she is a Artist and we had to color. The pictures with different colors  so I will be showing you my Art what I have made, I hope you will enjoy my blog post. 

                                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.