Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tūranga Library!

 Hello everyone, last week we have been doing our EOTC days out and once we got there we have to line up in our class, and we get to look around the inside of the library there are different things to do in the library. The Library opened up on Friday of the 12 2018 and it cost them $92.7 million and there was tones of things to do in the library, so I am going to show you my DLO about the Turanga library we have to make I hope you will enjoy my DLO. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.