Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Reflection Section

Text Title: Sea Spraciy 

Text type: Film documentary 

Text creator: Ali Tabrizi 

Text purpose: This text purpose is talking about the environment and how the plastic is killing the whales and the fish, and this is all from people throwing plastic in the ocean and ending up killing the whales. 

Critical literacy: What kind of language does this text use? This language that is used in this text is that,  they have been talking about how the plastic is killing the ocean and the whales. 


Hello everyone in Social Studies we have been watching a movie called Sea Spraicy this movie is all about a documentary film about the ocean and how the environment is going during, the film they were talking about how plastic is killing the fish and whales there was tones of plastic in a whales stomach.  And then there was  tones of whales on the beach this is how. All of the whales are getting killed from the plastic because people are leaving plastic in the ocean, also they are saying during the film that when people are fishing then the nets well end up dropping in to the ocean and it well end up as, a garbage patch so that is what we have been doing in social studies. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob great work I like how have gave us introduction what you have being doing in class. There are also some very interesting facts about the ocean I did 'Ent even now some of the facts. You should add picture to make look better great work Jacob Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacob. I really like this blog post. I like how you have explained what the documentary is about kind of like an introduction. Last year in social studies we didn't watch this movie sadly. Maybe next time add a photo to hook the reader. Good work keep it up

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.