Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

News Article: The Ocean!

A problem that we are having today is that the ocean is starting to, get worse this is because people are starting to throw rubbish on the roads and not putting it in the rubbish bin it is starting to lead to the ocean witch well be starting to kill the whales and fish in the ocean. And when the plastic lands in to the water then the whales or fish would think it's food, for them and they would be eating it and it will make the fish and whales sick in the ocean also the causes and effects for this is that the effects of it would be that if the ocean dies then we die and the causes. Would be is that people well throwing garbage around the country that will lead up in to the ocean and it can kill the fish and whales. 



1 comment:

  1. Good Job Jacob. This is a good blog post. There are a bit of grammar issues and lack of full stops but it does have the information and says what is happeneing to the ocean. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.