Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Environment Social Study's

Hello everyone for the past week in social studies we have been learning about the environment and how it is from now, so we have learnt that there is tones of plastic in the ocean and it is killing the fish and whales in the ocean. And people are dumbing different things in the ocean  and it can kill the sea animals in the ocean also we have been learning about the population as well in social studies, so that is what I have learnt about what is happening and I think that this is bad for the environment because sea animals can die from plastic and we can do about this is we can help from not throwing plastic in the ocean I hope you well enjoy my blog post. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.