Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Reflection Section | Romeo and Juliet

Text title:  Romeo and Juliet 

Text Type: Romeo and Juliet 

Text Creator: William Shakespeare 

Text Purpose: This text purpose is about Romeo and Juliet and it is talking about a play we were doing in class. 

Critical Literacy Who benefits from this text?  This text benefits from the play called Romeo and Juliet. 
 

 Hello everyone yesterday in class we were doing a story called Romeo And Juliet and the teacher had to, pick the characters to see who's who and once the teacher has picked the characters then we have to read the sentences what our character is going to say. So that is what we are doing in class this week Romeo and Juliet is all about a Shakespeare's play it was the most popular play back in the days,  I hope you guys well enjoy my blog post about Romeo and Juliet. 

Link to the play: https://www.sparknotes.com/shakespeare/romeojuliet/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob Great work I like how you have put a link in for other people to read the play. I also Like how you have gave us a introduction telling us what you have being doing in class. One thing you can do better is add picture of Romeo and Juliet. Great work Jacob keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob
    Yes, I agree with Saia in that it's a good explanation of what we're doing for our reading. Next time, maybe include that it's for our wānanga reading time and summarise what the play has covered so far? Good effort all the same :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.