Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Geometry & Measurement T4

Hello everyone welcome To my blog  I hope you had an amazing day at school I am Going to show You my Slide about Geometry & Measurement. I know I did post it but not the full slide so I will show you My full Slide what I did. today in maths I did not finish It but I did most of it so here Is my slide what I Did in my maths. I hope you like my blog post and be sure to comment on my blog post so I can replay To you So here Is my slide Hope you like It.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob its me layton, you've done so much on the slide your even further than me and that's because I never looked at what slide I was doing so great work. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks layton for the comment on my blog :D

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.