Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Inquiry slide show

Hi everyone I am back with another blog post I am going to  show you my inquiry slide. I had to do a slideshow about my work about rubbish can kill birds and ducks or Fish.  They can get killed by rubbish. People can just like dumb rubbish. They are too lazy to put their rubbish in there bin because they don't want to walk over to the bin, so they just throw it on the ground and workers have to pick your rubbish up, everyone has to pick up their rubbish. Put your rubbish in your bin or birds and other animals will die from rubbish. So here is my inquiry slide. 

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.