Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Athletics recount

Hello, Everyone, I am back With another blog post This Is about my recount workbook what we did in The last 2 weeks I well Show you my blog post What I did So I hope you like my blog post. hope you like It so here Is my blog post about my recount it is based on Athletics we did Athletics on Friday and I had fun on That day, We did long Jump shotput and discus and high jump I like the High jump part but I keep on making the pole fell off every Time but I keep on Trying. my Best at it so here is my recount about Athletics I hope you like it so here is my blog post about my recount so here is my recount about Athletics. hope you enjoy This it was a good day so I hope you like this be sure to comment on my blog and I will replay back.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.