Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Boy Underwater The book.

Hello everyone, I am back I am going to show you what book we are reading in the last 2 weeks so I hope you like this book. It's about a kid and a mother that wants to go swimming but their mother is in the hospital. It is night time the kid, went to his room so his mother called and the kid came to his mother's room and the mother said can you tuck your self in and make your own dinner. and then in the morning, she was gone. I am not going to give you more information.    I will show you the book cover you should buy it. I  hope you enjoy this book. So here is the book cover the book was called boy underwater

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.