Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

You are the star.

HELLO EVERYONE I am back with  another blog post I am going to show you my book what I made this week it's about  Star Wnce upon a time there was bad guys trying to shot Jacob and luke so they had to fly planes to the other planes  to get jacob and luke so they crashed a plane and jumped out at least so they had to lazer them all and. They did but latter more came but that means someone called the bad guys so they had to lazer all of them again so they did so that means all of the bad guys are gone the end of the blurb enjoy.
 but I am in it so I will show you my book what I did I hope you like this blog post be sure to comment  and tell your friends to look at my cool story. so that everyone can comment on my blog thank you everyone and don't forget to like this blog post everyone I well give you the blurb of the back. O

3 comments:

  1. HI Jacob it's me Jacob your story was so cool but I ran out of breath when I was reading so you need to ad in more full stops but the story was cool tho I LOVE STARWARS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop's I said I was Jacob no im Layton. XD

      Delete
    2. Thank you layton for the comment I well put more full stops in my story from jacob.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.