Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Book weak O:

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!! Welcome back to another  blog post hope you enjoyed school I well be showing you what we did this weak we were unboxing a box with a book in side it the book was called the goldfish boy it is a good book. the names of the book was Jake and  Matthew  jake says idiot and nutie in the book I well show you a photo of the book I hope you guys enjoy this blog post you should buy the book,I no i well enjoy it so here is the photo of the book.


it is a cool book hope you guys enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.