Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Book character day O:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!  On Thursday 22nd november  we had to dress up for book character day I dressed up is luke skywalker and It was fun we had to do a parade and show off our   customs. so I will show you my photo what Ilook like I hope you enjoy this blog post about book character day  so here I
s this photo hope you enjoy. about This tell me if you did book character day and tell me what you dressed up has hope you enjoy my blog post be sure to comment well bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob it's me Layton Book Character Day was fun wasn't it and your costume looked so cool it was better than my costume because I had a paper bag on my head next time you should write more about what happened on Book Character Day.
    Question: Why does it look like your wearing black boots because on the day you were wearing red and black shoes?
    BYE!!!
    (Commercial Break)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you layton for the comment about character day...

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.