Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Pet day!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Welcome back To another blog  post It Is pet day Today at School we had to do  sand saucers I had to get stuff from my house to decorate it by hand and I will show you my photo with my sand saucer. hope you like my blog post about pet day so hope you guys enjoy please comment on my blog about pet day so here is my picture. It takes me like maybe 19  min to make it  tell me if you made one if you did i like  to hear if you make  one at your school so here is my photo hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.