Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Recount Workbook- T4

Hello Everyone Welcome back To My Blog post I hope you had a good day at school today we did a recount about The Video It was
called Taking a flight. It was a good video And we had to do the planning on the recount workbook so I will show you my photo what I did today so I hope you will like my blog post about my  Recount Workbook. we had to do it in 45: min so it was good because so I  can have more time to get it finished so I hope you guy will like my blog post so Hope You like It Enjoy the rest of your day here is a video so you can watch it thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.