Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Home learning!

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to blog about my home learning I am doing the house. You can only save 3 things from your house does not include people so I well save. My phone my tablet and my laptop so my mom well save from the fire is her phone and a Wii u. So my dad well pick his tablet his phone and wallet hope you enjoy my blog post about home learning. What would you pick if your house catches on fire be sure to comment on my blog post hope you enjoy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.