Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Animaker time

Hello, Everyone welcome  back to another blog post today I am blogging about. animaker what we learned how to make a animation on it. There was people talking about how we make animaker the peoples name was Mika. Nikita Teagan Mia these are the people that teaches us how to make a animation video  the website is called Animaker. I well show you my work what I made yesterday hope you guys like this animation what I made yesterday. Hope you guys enjoy this blog post I did I well try and leave a link so you can see my animation what I did. If that does not work I well try and find another way to show you guys. Because animaker is a website that you can make any animations you want there are backgrounds that you can put  in your animation. I will send you a link so you can find out more stuff to put in your animation. Well that's it from me hope you enjoy my blog post bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.