Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My Long Write.

Hello, Everyone welcome back to a another blog post this term. We have been doing long writes and I want to share you my work.It is about what I did during the holidays, I will give you a hint it's about a movie.

I want some feedback on my long write like what I can add to it to make it better. Like maybe Ispace or something like that.

So that's all I am going to talk to you about today. So enjoy my blog post and be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment. So I hope you like my blog post.  The long write  is at the bottom.

MY LONG WRITE:
On, Saturday me and my sister went to the movies to see the Lego movie 2. At the Hoyts and when the movie started the Mum said Fred and he talked and it looked like he is from another movie what I thinked. So at the start of the movie the kids were making legos that's how they made the movie. So during the movie the the girl and batman got like taken from some type of person and then they got in to a another world it's like the friends world batman has glitter on him and then a song came on. And it said this song well get stuck in your head and then the girl got headphone to try not to get that song stuck in side her head. So they had to try and get out of there so they don’t have to listen to the song. So the Lego guy he has a builder top on I forgot his name but his twin came and help him from the future so he punched a hole in the ground and under. There is space so the jumped in the hole and the builder hold his nose so he does not pass out from all the air. So they landed in some type of lego train because they head to stop batman getting married because batman got bairn wash from the bad guys. So they had to duck under the Lego blocks to hide from the lego people so they won’t get caught. So then the twin said to him you can do it so after that the girl saw them so she jumped in and she pushed the guys in the Lego that part was kind of funny. So they got out of the lego train to get into the building so they gave the guys some earpiece to talk in to so they got in and they needed to try and find batman and the other guys. So the girl found a room to hide and then they saw batman so she got liked brained wash so the builder Lego guy tried to stop the wedding on time. So the other guys tried to stop the builder guy so he punch the ground and then after that the mom from out of the move said you have 2 warnings to play with each other  so then they carried on playing so after that the wedding was destroyed every Lego piece was felling and the mum came back and said that's it and then she stood on a Lego piece and she was trying to keep the pain away and then see stood on another one so everyone started to laugh. So then she said pack all the legos up and put it in the storage room so they did so at the end they started to sing the lego song they said everything's not awesome so the kid heard them. So they bringed all the legos outside and at the end Fred said honey where are my pants and that was the end of the Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.