Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Dream Giver

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to blog about my long write. What I did yesterday we had to do 40 minutes  we did the plan on monday and we did the long write on tuesday, I am going to show you my long write on canva so you can see my long write I did 391 words in my long write. So I hope you guys well like my blog post and be sure to write a positive comment so I can reply back to you you can say to add more detail in my long write. So  I hope you enjoy my long write post I well show you the video so you can listen to it hope you guys enjoy. 

https://www.literacyshed.com/dreamgiver.html

https://www.canva.com/design/DADaoADUURw/KA0ktyYPtHTeeGNAifckjg/edit



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.