Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Maths time!

Hello, Everybody welcome back to another blog post. Today we were doing maths with Wendy. Everyday we have been doing some maths and today we have been  learning how to count our money. We had to do a worksheet with Wendy it's like we have to use the paper money to help us count it.

So there is like money next to the toy it is a toy cost 21c and we had to try and work it out, so I did 20c and a 1c and that came out to 21c. So that was fun to do.

So I hope you guys well like my blog post what I did with Wendy. I would like to have a positive comment what should I do on my blog post. Tuhinga o mua that means bye in Maori.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.