Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Long write time!

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to show you is my long write what I did yesterday. I did 498 words in my long write  and I am going to share you my long write. What I did yesterday and can I have feedback about my long write like what I can improve on my long write. Like I space or anything  so I hope you guys like my blog post and be sure to give me some feedback on my writing.

Long write starts: Hello my name is Jack I walked in my attic to the mirror and I was thinking to myself something is odd about this mirror in my attic so I touched it and then when I touched it it brought me to a another world and it said it is like the same world. But I saw myself looking at the mirror and I was like what. I the saw myself I touched the mirror again and it did not bring me back to the world. I was trying to not panic so I went outside and everything was like black and white. It looked like I got in to a old world so I tried to find someone to bring me back. I went to a old shop that is near my house and talked to the guy what happen he did not talk. One moment later I saw a guy talking to me so I said what happen he said you have got a very old mirror that is why you got here. I said to the Man how can I get out of this world he said only one thing you can try to get out of the world is to. Fight your way out and I said umm how do I do that so he said go to the mirror  and smash it. I was excited to get out of this boring old world so I smashed it but it did not work. So the guy lied about it so he was laughing but I did not laugh so he said another thing. Is to try and talk to the mirror guy so I said where do I go and he. Said down the road so I went to the place and talked to the guy so I said how do I get out of the mirror. So the man said the only way is to they the magic word is please bring me back to the world. So I said okay I well try that so I said the magic word and it brings me back to the world. I was going to break that mirror and never use it again so I did. So I will never touch a mirror like that ever again. I was excited to be back in my world so I was trying to see if I was in my world so I went down and looked and it looked like I am in my fantastic   world. So I said to myself I was relieved and we'll never touch a old mirror again. So I was seeing how to break a mirror I put it in a old box and throwed it in our bin. But it came back in the house somehow so I touched it but it was broken. I was going to get rid of it so I did the mirror was never been seen. That is the end of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.