Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Dream Giver creature!

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another  blog post yesterday  I blogged about my dream giver long write  so I am going to blog about my dream giver what I made. So I will show you my goggle drawing what I made it was about what well your dream giver look like, So I hope you well enjoy my blog post what I made we only had 5 minutes to make it we had to use google drawing to make it. My dream giver has 2 legs 2 eyes and 1 tail  it was a wee bit hard because I had to try and do it in 5 minutes.  But I finished my creature so I hope you guys well enjoy my blog post and be sure to give me some feedback what should I do. So bye  my creature is down below enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.