Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Home learning

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to be doing home learning. So the home learning is going to be innovation so it says that. If you could invent a new subject that would be taught all. Children in school what would be the subject be? Why do you think children need to learn about your subject. The children need to learn how much are like houses and stuff like that. Because when they are older they wont know how much is it so I well invent is. A  big machine that well tell you how much things worth and other things that they don't know about. the big machine well have in side it well be like a big robot in the machine and they can carry it all around. And the robot well be very smart that well know everything. So that is my home learning's blog post. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.