Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Football Training.

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post. Today I well be talking about football training last weak or the weak before. The year 7&8 people we did football training for winter sport on the 17 of may. For our training our principal telled us to do like side kicking while running. It was a wee bit hard because we had to run an keep track on the ball. To see where it is going after that we did some shooting in the goal we had 2 conners and our principal was the goal keeper. I was trying to ami for the goal but I mist it but it was fun. So after that we had to run half way with the ball and back. So that is my training I hope you guys enjoy this. Blog post be sure to comment on my blog post see you next time.     

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jacob its me Layton, I thought you're blog post was good next time you should check your spelling. Maybe next year I will join soccer for my last year.
    I think that your drawing was good as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks... TRUCTIEPBONGDA.VIP

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.