Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

NYLD


Kia ora everyone welcome back to another blog post we went to the Nyld Nyld means Nationals youngs leaders day. We went on wednesday we had to take a car it was only for the year 8 and one year 7. We had to leave at 8:40 so we can beat the traffic we were going to the horncastle Arena it was a big place we saw batman. In a costume when we got in to the place we had to sit down and during the day there were some speakers talking about other things. the talkers was the what now guy and kings he showed us a song it is called don't worry bout it it was a cool song. After he was done there


was a girl that wrote a song and sing it to us it was a cool song she was only 12 years old. It was a good day at Nyld we got to listen to funny people on the stage. After the nyld we had back to school it was a amazing day we had. This is the end of the Nyld hope you enjoy my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.