Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Non Chronological report.

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today I will be showing you guys my dragon. What we made for our non  Chronological report today I am blogging about my dragon work. For the past week so I am going to show, you my dragon what we had to make for a long write we are going to do. We had to do a plan about the dragon we are doing.  My dragons name is Fire Dragon we had to viste a website about different island for our dragon to stay there.  I picked change wing island  so my dragon can stay there the website we looked on was.  Howtotrainyourdragon.fandom.com  and we looked at different island.  I will be showing you guys my dragon be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment. Well bye everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.