Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

WIG DAY

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today it was wig day. Today and we had to bring a gold coin for the kids with cancer. And we had to take a picture of the hole clase it is like a clase  picture but with wigs on. I well show you some of the pictures what the teacher taked I was not wearing  a wig because I did not have one. We raised $136.20  and that is a lot of money so I hope you guys enjoy, my blog post be sure to write positive and thoughtful comment. I well show you some picture down below well bye. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.