Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Home Learning

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to do a home learning blog post. It says What is the best age to be?  why? talk to two different person in your family. And find out what they think and why Create a goggle drawing with three avatars. Of you and your family that shares their thoughts. Well I hope you guys enjoy my blog post be sure to write a positive and a thoughtful comment. Well I hope you enjoy this blog post bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.