Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Maths time.

Hello, Everyone welcome back to another blog post to day I am blogging about math. We had to try and put the money highest to lowest and we had to do a work sheet.  About it it was kind of hard to do but I kind of got a hang of it for the work sheet. I well show you a picture what we did for math I hope you guys well enjoy this blog post. What I did with Miss Royfee for our math group I hope you guys well enjoy this be sure to comment on my blog post. And write a positive comment bye everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.